Wednesday, December 06, 2006

precursor to this year's recap

i can't believe an entire year is almost over with a blink of an eye. where has the time gone? there were moments that seemed like time had frozen, but maybe that was just me. it was almost yesterday when i started this blog. the year has been full of ups and downs and a LOT of chaos.

looking back i think i kept myself quite busy, which seems to have worked out nicely. there were a few accomplishments and a few goals that got pushed aside, but that's just life. i think i may have distance myself from a couple friends and reunited with some past ones. i hope i didn't offend anyone in my mentally crazy state of mind.

well... since my workout buddy has just canceled on me, i'll be heading out to the gym myself today. today's blog with be short like my recent posts, but the gym comes first. it really is my new addiction among habits.

i'm sure i'll post another recap before this year is over or maybe first thing next year.

No comments: