Thursday, July 12, 2007

ok. so i haven't blogged in awhile. been keeping myself busy as usual.

i realize i'm truely getting old. i said old, not wiser. none the less, my body can't take the mid week bars and clubs like it could have back in college. for awhile the bars and clubs have died down after david and comp all got gf's. now the peeps are coming out again and it's all good and fun, but DAMN tiring. how long can i keep this up for? dunno. just so long as i'm not sitting at home doing thing, i'll keep on going for as long as it takes or when my body gives out.

as i'm typing out this blog, i'm trying to keep my eyes open till lunch break so i can take a quick nap. computers really bore me now so i really have to move onto the next career soon or own my own cafe/auto shop. blah blah blah.. zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: