Thursday, December 15, 2005

good morning

as you can tell from the title, i'm starting off the day like how i ended the night, on a good note. i had an 8.30am call this morning and it was refreshing to wake up early. today i have set really really short term goals like getting my tires changed and realign my wheels. ever since i spent all that time during the summer to upgrade my car, i never had the chance to realign it so my rear tires, being fairly new, are now completely bald yet again. this friday i'm driving judy and myself up to vegas and i don't want safety to get in the way of us spending good times together along with eileen and her mba friends and mr eddie and his friend oliver.

which reminds me, that's two nights in a row i didn't have to rely on my jack to allow me to sleep. =)

...

don't have to much to blog about today. i got my new tires and an alignment so that i can drive judy and myself to vegas safely. jerry took off half the day to spend some time with me and keep me company. thanks jerry! we went to go eat lunch at wahoo's in costa mesa since i dropped my car off at the america's tire store there. oh, i also was in the mood for some shopping over at the urban outfitters in the anit-mall strip across the street from where i dropped off my car too. =) me and my ipod and clothes. feels great to feel good again. i was always a content person before, but i have even more to look forward to these days. my problems look smaller and smaller each day. well at least one of the problem. i still worry about my brother's health. right now i'm praying that he stay's healthy with no complications and that he will out live me of course.

i remember telling eileen the other night that i want to be able to see my first nephew or niece from any of my siblings.. of course not kenny yet since he is still young. =) but i hope that my sibling will find the special person they can spend the rest of their lives with so i can come over and be a great uncle one day. ;)

as i hung out at jerry's place, i kept thinking how lucky jerry has it. of course he's been through some rough patches himself.. like twice! but again his situation was different from mine, just like everyone else. to jerry and peggy, may your love flourish forever and may you grow deeper and deeper in love for each other everyday. same goes for all my married and coupled friends out there. i wish you guys only the best in life. appreciate what you have and don't spend too much time worrying about material gains. of course it would make your lives easier, but just remember you've got someone you love to share your experiences with.

No comments: