Friday, December 09, 2005

hell song (sum 41)

Everybody’s got their problems
Everybody says the same things to you
It’s just a matter how you solve them
And knowing how to change the things you’ve been through

I fear I’ve come to realize
How fast life can be compromised
Stand back to see what’s going on
I can’t believe this happened to you, this happened to you

It’s just a problem that we’re faced with
Am I not the only one that hates to standby
Complication’s headed first in this line
With all these pictures running through my mind

Knowing endless consequences
I feel so useless in this
Can’t patch that back and as for me, I can’t believe

[chorus:]
Part of me, won’t agree
Cause I don’t know if it’s for sure
Sunnenly, suddenly
I don’t feel so insecure
Anymore

Everybody’s got their problems
Everybody says the same things to you
It’s just a matter how you solve them
What else are we supposed to do

[chorus x2]

(why do things that matter the most
Never end up cutting close
Now that I find out, it ain’t so bad
I don’t think I knew what I had) [x2]

leaving for vegas at 8pm today... sigh.. G loves that dang city. i have over 140k frequent miles and we can go visit anywhere, but i think she'd rather go to vegas. i was saving those miles to take us on trips once she was done with school or at least have a long break between semesters. now they are pointless. i can use them for myself, but everytime i travel i'd always wish G was with me. japan, costa rica, new york city... anywhere i am i wish G was by my side.

funny thing came across my mind today as i was walking back upstairs to our condo. i looked up at the sky and there was this huge bright burning star. i can remember 2 instances vividly when i saw falling stars... the first time was back in college when i was still living in stanford court apartments... i remember i was just getting back from G's place and there was no parking on our side so i parked my car a little farther and walked back. as i was walking i saw a falling star! i thought cool. i believe my wish on that falling star was for G to like me. at the time we were not going out yet. we just hungout sometimes which was pretty fun being with her. i will still in the woo'ing stage. but back to that falling star... the following morning i was going to my car and it was gone! it had been towed for not having a permit. damn them fucking apartment parking lots. they alway tow cars over there. anyhow, that was the story to the first falling star... the second falling star was this past sunday 12.04.2005. as my brother was driving us back from torrance where my parents were, i caught a glimps of a bright streak of light falling from the sky. another falling star. at first was unsure, but i looked at my brother and asked if he'd see the same thing. he said yeah. he wasn't sure either. but since we both saw it, i'm pretty sure i didn't just see a reflection or something off the car windows. it was the dreaded day G told me that she's been hanging out with another guy from up north. she tells me she doesn't think it'll be serious, but deep down i think it might be otherwise.

ok. enough of that shit for now. i have to pack and get ready for vegas. tonight the blog ends early and i'll hop on for more therapy on sunday when we get back. hopefully i can get my mind away from this thing for some time and i can look back at it and ACTUALLY feel the way i think about our past relationship. i too had doubts at one point, but doubts are natural and are a part of life. you got the G? its not uncommon to have doubts. if you can say deep down that you don' t feel any love for me.. then so be it, but if there is a tiny hint, don't give up on it. i've taught you better than to give up when we were together. you should fight for what you really want. you can conquer anything and beat any obstacles. giving into your doubts is a coward's way out. please don't take that route. i admire your fight for a change of career and everything. i know you are a stronger person than the one writing me emails to tell me how she feels rather than calling or talking face to face. remember... you were proud that your dad once said that you were a fighter when you were born. please be that same person again. maybe in the future you will... and maybe in the future... maybe we may have a future... i can still hope.

No comments: