Monday, December 19, 2005

wonderful mondays

since when has mondays been so wonderful. hmm. since i'm on vacation and i have nothing to do but shop, eat, golf, and workout. =)

today i wokeup at noon. showered and brushed of course. looked forward to CD shopping which ended up great. i picked up a couple for G and a few for me. :-D music always sooths the soul and mind. oh yeah. i also signed up for music lessons today. i'm on a waiting list for the next classes starting in january. hopefully i get in cause i want to complete that class so i can move onto guitar lessons.

this year my goal is to commit to prior years goals. ;) not too hard right? hehe. well. this is a start. i'm also half way done applying for my masters in software engineering. oh and dancing... i definitely want to learn more and get better at that. clubbin vegas was sooooo fun. oh and while i'm doing all this... i will be putting on more weight in muscle mass! so far i like the results. my shirts look a lot nicer ever since my arms are swelling up to fill in the sleeves. =)

oh yeah. i'm chatting with jen while i'm writing.. hehe. she's so funny. i'm really glad to have her as my friend. =) love you jen! i promise you'll get to see me dancing once i get the courage to dance sober. ;)

No comments: