Monday, January 02, 2006

change

as promised, my post today comes from olympia, washington. as i was taking off from john wayne i felt both saddened and excited. saddened because i feel like i'm abandoning friends that are still there, even though i know they understand that i needed the change. excited because for some reason i use to always like change.

change is a part of life. of course i have to be reminded that change can sometimes feel good and or bad. it is what we make of it i guess. i'm looking forward to actually going to a client site tomorrow. looking forward to actual work hopefully. there's still so many places i want to visit this year.

there's a lot of things for me to be greatful for that when i do look back at my life... i feel that all the drama has been created by me really, not out of the usual life circumstances. even my brother's liver tumor seems to have a good outlook thus far. he still has his health and maybe by next year we will have more information on its status. i've made new friends this year, just as my friends have made new friends. all a part of life i remind myself.

as someone once commented on one of my posts... one day i will actually have my authentic smile back. we shall see in a few months after this project. hopefully the next project is also out of state. i still want to work over in NY or NJ. who knows, maybe i'll even move out there since i love their lifestyle over there. being in CA kinda makes me a bit lazy.

to be continued...

No comments: