Monday, January 09, 2006

quiet sunday in olympia still

well. my weekend over here in washington was half decent. half because saturday was fun going out to seattle and all, but today i was just lounging around the hotel after i took a brisk walk through olympia. i have to admit walking through olympia i felt kinda out of place, where as seattle i blended in much more.

my only connections with friends from back home in CA was by phone and IM. so to recap the week, i think it turned out pretty well. i had fun exploring a small part of this state. feels much better than the previous project working from my room. i use to like remote projects cause i can go and do things i wouldn't normally be able to do, but laziness kept me in my room. on travelling projects i'm forced to be out, which i can appreciate.

i dread coming home this tuesday because i have to appear in court for a stupid speeding i got while coming back from stockton. the pig clocked me going at 103 by the magic mountain area. i guess i really should have paid more attention to WHERE i was speeding. i still like to speed cause its a nice feeling when i'm driving. anything below 100 seems like i'm crawling. anycase i can at least look forward to seeing eileen and judy when i get back... oh and muhammad! i really should make the most of the time i have with them while i'm home since i may not come home often. i really do miss my remaining friends that are till back in my area and hopefully they don't feel that i've abandoned them.

well.. its getting late. can't believe i'm saying that even though its 1am, but i have to wake up at 6.30am and get ready for work. yes, i actually go to work and have my own cube and everything. its a nice feeling actually. as far as exercising today, i can skip out on it since i can afford to put on some extra weight. as a reminder to myself though.. i worked on all chest machines last. next is is back.

O-yasumi nasai (Goodnight)

No comments: