Saturday, January 07, 2006

saturday morning in olympia

as i was washing up i came out and this video was on. it love the song now. probably heading into seattle later today to get the CD. oh did i mention that i got to sleep in today for the first time in a week? i got up at 9.30am. 9.30am! i use to sleep in till past noon!

James Blunt - You're Beautiful Lyrics

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
F**king high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.





...
purchase of the week: PowerShot SD550 Digital Camera
...
today i went to meet up with an old coworker up in seattle. first of all, the drive was great on the i-5 up from olympia. it took over an hour because there was an accident where an suv flipped on its side on the right shoulder, but i didn't mind at all. there was a bit of rain while i was driving so parts of the drive was difficult to see so i slowed down to 60 or so. i'm still getting use to driving slow around here so i don't get any tickets. being classified as reckless in both TN and CA is all i can take for now. =) i love being in seattle so much i don't want to ruin my chances of possibly living here without being able to drive.

so i picked up my friend up in capital hill in seattle. great place. jake took me to a vietnamese restaurant for lunch. the place wasn't bad. typical vietnamese place. only there were some cute vietnamese girls eating there also. from their english, they sound like 2nd generation vietnamese. that's a plus in my book. so after lunch jake and i walked around seattle. i parked my car on 1st and we walked up and down market, pike, pine, and 3rd. oh yeah! i went to the first starbucks ever opened and even got some coffee from there. it was an awesome experience being in THE first starbucks.

after hanging out downtown seattle, we went back to jake's pad up near capital hill. his pad is AWESOME. makes me want to move up here now. i'm actually thinking of getting a place above jake's. that would be too cool. and its totally affordable with plenty of money to spare. i can picture my pad now. it would be an awesome hangout for friends to come by and chill and get away from the hectic world they live in. chillin in jake's pad made me so at ease. i feel sooo at home. after this project i'm totally going to look into my financial state to see if i can afford dual residency in both seattle and southern california.

i really hope i get my camera soon. my adventures so far has been sureal, hense i need to capture these moments on stills or movie clips. well.. i'm getting tired now after talking on the phone with eileen and finishing up this post. probably going to head to bed now. tomorrow i need to review some documentation for work, so i'm just going to relax in my room. wish i had a printer so i can hangout at the local cafes. maybe i'll just copy the docs to my laptop from the removable drive and take my laptop to the coffee shops like everyone here. anyhow.. i'll figure it out tomorrow. my eyes are getting heavy right now.

No comments: