Saturday, February 25, 2006

uncreative title =p

happy birthday danny! this post is a little late, but at least i called you on the right day. :-D sorry i can't be there this weekend to celebrate your bday. =( if it makes you feel any better, i also have to give up my whistler trip. =( double boo. damn project has me working weekends now.

oh well. i've come to a decision today that i should go work for uci back in the ics group. i'm updating my resume and submitting it next week so i can roll off onto a new job after this project is over. once i get my masters in software engineering i can finally work my way into a software architect role. i love to develop code, but i also love to design my own solutions to an application as well. i still lack the formal training in that area. i've had enough development practice while in college, but never at the design level.

No comments: