Friday, March 17, 2006

another thursday night at the brotherhood tavern

ok. tonight i limited myself to one beer and one smoke. i don't have any more advil since i used up the last batch that gretchen left for me awhile back and i didn't want to sleep with a headache , hence my limitation. it wasn't too bad though after my buzz wore off. i was still a bit relaxed and mellowed down from a long week of work. i use to think that i could never get stressed, but now a days i just have too much weight on my back. with age comes responsibilities which i guess i haven't found a method to deal with quite yet.

drinking and smoking seems like its taking a toll on my body. tonight while i was showering i started to see drips of red on me. i don't remember the last time i had a bloody nose, because i don't think i've had one before. tonight i think i had my first bloody nose. don't know exactly what's happening. oh well. if something bad happens, i hope it takes me quick.

going to sleep now. maybe i just need some rest. who'd a thought, i'm sleepless near seattle. =p

No comments: