Sunday, March 12, 2006

weekend of work

what a crazy week. i spent this weekend with my coworkers in the office working. usually i wouldn't mind, but just the nature of this project vexes me. the project manager has no clue what's going on business wise and technically. but enough of that for this post. i think every breakfast, lunch, and dinner we complain so much about the project, i'm just sick of it.

right now i'm just chillin and watching music video's on mtv2 since mtv is just full of junk shows now. tonight i'm updating my resume so i can submit it for the position over at school. i'm REALLY looking forward to getting out of my division within big blue. i'm going to miss meeting new people, travelling, and some minor perks. my new position though will be my old team i used to work with before, so i won't be getting into something unexpected. it'll be kinda nice to have an actual office location since i really haven't given that a try as a fulltimer.

as i walked a stretch of olympia to the local grocery market, i realized that i will soooo miss this type of atmosphere. a lot of people complain that there's nothing to do, but i've always wanted to live in a small town and actually get to know my community. i can't really do the same thing at home. its just not the same type of atmosphere. in irvine everyone pretty much keeps to themselves. you'd have to make an extra effort to get to know your neighbors.

better judy? i didn't cheat on my post today even though i'm dead tired. i just feel like sleeping and never waking up if i can help it.

No comments: