Thursday, March 30, 2006

untitled

i realized i'm posting less and less these days. actually i'm on the computer less also. after having to look at one for so long at work, i just get sick of looking at one after work. so if you're reading this steve... now you'll know why there will be less posts.

initially i started this out as a theropy for getting most of what i was thinking about, but i'm just too lazy after getting back late from going out every night to relax. what i'm doing now is keeping a journal and doodle pad with me so i can jot down my thoughts any time during the day.

i can't wait till tomorrow though. time to hit up vancouver for the weekend and just hangout checking out the local scene. of course there's going to be lots of drinking involved cause saturday is april 1st. i'm going to leave my laptop in olympia so i can't be contacted online. i now understand why some people just refuse to own a computer at home. as soon as i quit ibm and give up my laptop, my goal is do fill up my time so that i won't need a computer at home also.

so here's a challege to my readers. one night i was out drinking in seattle and saw a quote in a bar... it goes "as we think and act, so becomes the world". i don't believe that is the exact quote, but i want to find the person who made that statement. i've already tried googling the phrase, but no results. does anyone happen to know who came up with that quote?

ok. i'm getting pretty tired now. still have to finish my laundry and pack up so i can head into vancouver tomorrow. time to get off of the laptop and doodle in my journal/sketch pad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James,

Yes, I am reading. I love reading about current Tumwater events. Booya! Hope you had a blast in Vancouver!

-Steve