Sunday, May 07, 2006

freestyle rhymes

sittin here eaten my chewy ass steak
what a mistake
i'm better off sittin here spitin out lyrics
can yah'll hear this
little mc
i pack a big punch
like yo fat asses inhalen yah'll lunch
life on the streets is foe yah'll wack ass niggaz
yeah i said niggaz
call me what you want fuckaz
yo words mean nothin
just cause yah frontin
the only gansta attitude
comes from watchin yah'll mtv
now i don't claim to be tough
huffin and puffin on my pipe, psych...

...to be continue as i get back to dinner...

don't get me wrong
i ain't haten
always debatin
my internal turmoil
is like the war in iraq
questionable
over time my rhymes will come natural
like yah'll on herbal remedies
sippin on hennessey
that'd be me
j. to the i. to the double m. y.
so fly
gettin high

No comments: